Terms & Conditions
The following booking terms and conditions represent the contract between the customer and Holidays to Nepal. Holidays to Nepal is a government registered tour and trek company based in Kathmandu, Nepal, established with an aim to provide quality travel services.
At the time of booking, you are expected to read all the terms and conditions carefully. The booking confirmation will be given, thinking that you have read all the terms and conditions entitled by the core values of this company. After the booking process, you are completely obliged by the conditions mentioned below.
These booking conditions are only applied to the bookings you have made with this company. The following terms and conditions apply, however the circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers and affairs related to locations, and product type may slightly vary depending upon the situation.
- The price details provided on the website are completely governed by Holidays to Nepal. In any means, it does not resembles and have any obligations to other travel companies.
- The contents and quotes on the website are based on multiple suppliers. This company holds no responsibility in case of misconstruction of information on the website.
- To confirm the booking, please follow the procedure mentioned on our website or correspond to the officials of the company.
- A minimum deposit of USD 100 per person should be paid to confirm the tour. For the payment procedure, our correspondents will assist you. After receiving the confirmation amount, we will start all the arrangements.
- Booking should be confirmed via written email. Advance payment only ensures the booking confirmation. After receiving the advance amount we will proceed for the hotel booking and the rest of the arrangements.
- The balance amount after the confirmation can be paid after reaching Nepal, however, the minimum confirmation amount should be paid during the time of booking. Otherwise, the company has no obligations to cancel the trip.
- In the case of agents, we require the full amount before the arrival of guests.
- The amendments in the plan incur some variation in price. So, the amendments will be done after analyzing the price factor.
- The booking cancelled prior to 30 days from the beginning of the trip, the booking amount is non-refundable.
- 50% of the deposited booking amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made before 30 days.
- In some special conditions, the cancellation of accommodations, activities and services requires additional cancellation charges. In such cases, the amount will be taken as the recovery for the services.
- We advise all of our guests to make travel insurance. It will help you during your travel period.
- The company won’t be liable for illegal activities and other serious concerns other than stated in our contract.
- All the request relevant to the travel procedure must be in writing.
- The data and information collected by us are very confidential as it is our clients’ intellectual property. We are aware of the privacy invasion issues and obliged for the misuse of data and information.
- The intrusion of privacy and solitude, public disclosures of private facts, appropriation of name or likeness and false light will never happen. And for that, we have a trustworthy team working on it.